» Payday Loans
To apply for an open position, please send your resume and cover
letter in Microsoft Word format to our HR Department. Thank you for your interest in Pay1day.com.
The Marketing Director will be responsible for setting and implementing the company’s overall marketing
strategy across key internet based and standard marketing channels. He or She will oversee a team that
will enhance brand recognition and drive revenue growth through various marketing efforts such as direct
mail, web marketing, email and PR campaigns. The Marketing Director will report to the CEO and work from
the company headquarters.
• Bachelors Degree required,
• 8 to 10 years of experience in Marketing or Advertising
• Strong working knowledge
of Web 2.0 technology, SEO and viral/guerrilla marketing
• Quantitative skills in determining, tracking
and improving ROI, P&L and various budgets
• Extraordinary written communication skills necessary to
lead the messaging for Revolution Prep’s broad marketing efforts
• Rich knowledge of marketing trends,
technology, branding and design
• Ability to continually innovate, using new and traditional marketing
methods to understand, target and capture key audiences
• Experience overseeing PR efforts
Search Engine Optimization
» Position Summary:
The ideal candidate will have a successful track record in monitoring, analyzing, and optimizing web
sites, code, and rankings. A strong technical background and analytical skills are key requirements, as
well as significant experience in practicing sustainable and responsible long-term optimization in a
The position also requires great communication and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to work
collaboratively and efficiently with talented marketing teams. We are looking for a candidate who has
the ability to constantly adapt to an ever-changing environment in a creative, yet scientific way, and
who will strive to share, develop, and grow their vision for search marketing in a highly challenging
and satisfying environment.
• Deliver short-term
and long-term strategies for increasing organic search traffic.
• Provide specific high-level steps to
achieve significant increase in organic traffic.
• Identification of top geo and industry traffic
• Proactive modeling of search rankings across identified categories.
Interface with key IT and web counterparts on a daily basis.
• Assess the impact of intro ads, overlay
ads, pop-ups, and other site ads on SEO.
• Optimize site for Google, Yahoo, and MSN.
an SEO baseline, to track results.
• Analysis, preservation, and optimization of web sites and
• Monitoring and reporting on results.
• Implementation and execution of tests; impact
• Assessment of internal initiatives that affect web sites and backend.
opportunities and trends.
• Suggest framework for on-going reporting and tracking of organic traffic,
weekly & monthly ranking reports and trending.
• Proven ability to achieve natural search
engine ranking through the application of ethical SEO techniques.
• Experience in search engine
marketing, specifically in PPC campaign management.
• Experience successfully managing Google AdWords
• Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
• Excellent written and oral
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment and adapt to change at a moment's
• Analytical skills to sift through mountains of SEO data to understand what’s working and to
• Creative thinker willing to experiment with new techniques.
• Ability to prioritize
effectively and meet deadlines.
• Ability to work effectively in a team and across departments.
4-5 years experience directly implementing (hands-on) search engine optimization initiatives for multiple
large-scale content/ecommerce web sites.
Customer Service Representative
If you are outgoing, personable and have a positive attitude, you'll do well. Computer / typing skills
are a must. You should have a basic knowledge of Word, Excel and email. We’ll train you and give you the
product knowledge necessary to handle customers effectively and succeed.
• Highly organized, detailed and energetic.
• Good communication skills – on the phone and in person –
with good follow through.
• Customer service experience: We are 100% customer focused and you’ll get
all the support you need to succeed.
• Ability to multi task effectively as the environment is quite
dynamic and fast paced.
• A great attitude with a positive, energetic drive and the ability to be
assertive. A team player.